3.12.2008

New Challenge

My new goal is to blog at least twice a week. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but it's always one of those things that gets pushed to the end of my to-do list. No longer, my friends. I'll start with recent shoots and events, and throw in some updates from previous shoots from time to time.

I'll start with a few photos I took of my favorite baby, Kai. He's the sweet, incredibly handsome son of my friends Megan & Zachary. I'm not sure how it happens, but whenever I'm around this kid, hundreds of photos will be taken before I even know what happened. This proved true, yet again, when I got to babysit for him tonight. Here are some of my favorites:

So happy. So cute.

Murphy (my dog) loves Kai. Kai also loves Murphy.
He breaks into giggle fits when he looks at her.
He does it with his dog, too.
Evidently dogs are hilarious to 6 month olds.
These were not incredibly flattering self-portraits of me,
but Kai is so cute and/or funny in them, I'm putting them up anyway.
He couldn't decide which he wanted more:
to play the "got your nose" game or eat my hair.
Decisions, decisions.
He showed me he was tired of the self-portrait session
by trying to take my camera away.

Also tired of the self-portrait session...my dog.
This is what she was doing the whole time.
Jealous much?
Time for bed.


As he was falling asleep, he threw up a peace sign as if to say
"Peace out, Aunt Kat. I gotta' catch some zzzzz"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home