3.24.2008

Hmmmm...

Well, I picked a horrible time to challenge myself to 2 posts a week. I was sick for a week, and then I was in Texas visiting my parents. I always think I'm going to get so much work done when I'm on vacation (how sad is it that I want to work on my vacation?), but it never happens. It's so much more fun to hang out with my family - watching movies, playing Monopoly, spoiling my parents' dog. A Texas post will be coming soon. Right now, I'll play catchup.

Some photos from my friend Zachary's birthday party:

It was a 50's cocktail party theme - everybody dressed up
and the birthday boy was passed out fake mustaches.
Good times.

A photo my brother took of me and Amy (my sister-in-law).

Kevin (my brother) and Amy. Cute.

Meet my favorite 4-year-old, Phena.
This photo sums up her personality perfectly.

Rockin' a 'stache.


Adorable.

Extra adorable.

Rena (Phena's mom) and Sandy enjoying
the best dessert I've had in a very long time.

My friend Kyle wanted a couple of headshots.


I love this one.

Phena and Kyle pretending to be cats. Why? Why not?

Reid looks totally amused, and he hasn't even
seen the fake moustache stuck to her hair.


Phena was telling Megan and Zachary how they should dance.
They were doing EXACTLY what she said,
and this was how it turned out.

Phena frustrated with her students.


Megan and Phena getting ready for a production of "A Chorus Line?"

Evidently mid-air 4-year-olds are mesmerizing.

I've known Mickey for 9 years. I think this is the first time I've seen him dance.


I love my friends.

My gorgeous friend Kate, completely oblivious to Kyle's smoldering glances.

This little guy slept the whole time. So cute!

The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home