4.03.2008

Miss Ruby

Miss Ruby is a fabulous bridesmaid and special occasion
dress shop near the 3rd Ward. Erin, the owner, is incredibly sweet.
She's managed to put together a really nice environment
for hanging out with your good friends and picking out dresses.
She sets up appointments with wedding parties, so that you
and your group can have the store to yourselves.
Check out some photos I snapped the last time I was in there:


She carries some really gorgeous dresses.


This place is both incredibly stylish AND incredibly cozy.


Miss Ruby offers more than just dresses.
These bridesmaid survival kits are fabulous!



All sorts of fun goodies...including "Bachelorette Bash" Mad Libs.
Hilarious!

Check out the size of these dressing rooms!
It's possible they're bigger than my bedroom.
Ok. Maybe not.
But I'd say they're at least half the size of my bedroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home