7.20.2008

Showing at lemon.

Thank you to everyone who was able to come out to my showing at lemon. last night. There were almost 50 visitors, which was amazing. It's twice as many people as I expected, and about 3 times as many people as that bar can hold at one time. :) It was great to see you all! Your support means SO much to me.

If you had any questions about any of the pieces, or are interested in larger or smaller versions of what you saw last night, just let me know. For those of you who couldn't make it, I'm going to be hanging out there this coming Saturday, too. It's our college reunion weekend, and I'm hoping to bring some out of town friends to see my work and show them a great little bar. Stop by if you can!
lemon.
2864 N Oakland Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53211
(next to the Miramar Theatre)

Some pictures from last night:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home