7.25.2008

Colin & Christina

Colin & Christina had a beautiful wedding at St. Sebastian and a very cool reception at Alverno College. They found me through Angelique, who was a guest at my friend Heather & Stuart's wedding that I photographed last year. It turns out Colin & Christina live just a few blocks from me. Small world, huh? Or Smallwaukee, as my friends and I like to call it.

So these two are huge baseball fans. The entire reception had a baseball theme. From the centerpieces (baseballs stacked in vases) to the cakes (baseball stitching on the large one, team logos on the smaller ones) to the table names (each table was a different team). Very cool.

Below are the photos I put in a mini album for them to take on their honeymoon. Another posting with additional photos to come. Enjoy!

Christina and her dad

I love this church. It's absolutely amazing.

The ring exchange. Also...you can see Colin's super-cool shoes in this photo.


Yaaay!

The happy couple with Christina's grandmother

Christina's entire family

Christina's immediate family

Colin's family

The wedding party

In front of the church

The cocktail hour was in this really cool rotunda at Alverno

More baseball-related details

See what I mean about the cool cakes?

Colin's dad was his best man. I think that's so cool. My brother had our dad as his best man, too. It's gotta' be such a great feeling to know your son considers you his best friend.

A very funny maid of honor speech

Colin joking with Christina's parents during his speech

Christina's dad toasting the couple

Christina & Colin had company on the dancefloor during their first dance. I just love kids in their pajamas on the dancefloor. It cracks me up.

Father-daughter dance

Mother-son dance

One of the younger single ladies catching the bouquet

The DJ made Colin do some dancing before he let him remove Christina's garter.

The garter mid-air

Outside Alverno as I was leaving the reception. There was a gorgeous moon that night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home